There’s nothing quite like unwinding at the end of the day with a cup of your favourite tea. Now, the people at HighTea have improved on this classic beverage. With these THC-infused teas, you’ll be ready to face whatever the day throws your way or kick back and relax after a long day of work.
- Combines the possible benefits of tea and cannabis
- 10 servings per bag, 100 mg of THC
- Simple edible cannabis delivery method
- Organic ingredients
- Four fragrant flavours
Uses and Effects
HighTeas’ main ingredient, THC, is a psychoactive compound that develops naturally in cannabis plants. THC may have several benefits including:
- Anxiety and stress relief
- Improved mood
- Euphoric rush
- Reduced pain and inflammation
When you take cannabis orally, it affects your body differently than if you’d smoked it. Smoking weed delivers THC, CBD and terpenes directly into the bloodstream. However, when someone takes an edible, their liver metabolizes it before passing it into the blood. As a result, weed edibles are more potent than smokables are, although it takes longer for them to set in. Usually, an edible can take up to an hour to kick in and last for between 3 and 6 hours.
Flavours and Ingredients
HighTeas didn’t want to alienate anyone in their quest to make the ultimate infused tea. As a result, they developed four classic flavours including:
- Earl Grey – a favourite of international tea enthusiasts and starship captains alike.
- Chamomile Smile – the natural sedative effects of chamomile combine perfectly with THC’s calming vibes.
- Cuppa Chai – featuring the spicy, unique aroma of Indian herbs.
- Majestic Mint – this fresh flavour rounds out HighTeas’ offering.
Each 20 g bag of HighTeas’ premium infused teas boasts 100 mg of highly-bioavailable THC. Additionally, each package contains several tea bags to help strain plant matter from each cup. If you’re interested in trying HighTea for yourself, Greenz can help. With our intuitive online store and discrete shipping, it’s the best way to buy weed online in Canada.