Regardless of whether you’re a newbie or veteran smoker, a 4-Piece Metal Grinder can be your best friend. These handy devices are the fastest, simplest, and easiest way to break down your weed into smaller pieces. Breaking up nugs makes your weed more manageable, and makes rolling joints or packing bowls a breeze.
4-Piece Metal Grinders are top-of-the-line accessories for any smoker, and can help streamline your joint or bowl smoking experience. They can reduce the time it takes to break down your weed from a minute to a few mere seconds. That might not sound like a big deal, but when it comes to smoking weed, time is always an important factor.
Grinders can even make your weed stronger (in a manner of speaking). Thanks to their stick-resistant construction, all of the sticky, THC-laden resin that covers your nugs will go into your bowl or joint instead of coating your fingers. Even if you’re a weed purist and dislike grinders on principle, it’s hard to argue against the myriad benefits that a 4-Piece Metal Grinder can provide.
- Grinds weed into smaller pieces
- Stick-resistant metal pieces
- Built-in kief catch
Benefits of Grinders
The most obvious benefit of using a 4-Piece Metal Grinder is the tool’s ability to break your weed into a fine dust. Grinders break weed down into pieces so small, you’d never be able to match it using your fingers. Breaking your buds down like this offers several benefits. Some of them include:
- Rolling joints with ease – breaking weed down into fine particles makes it easier to roll the perfect joint or blunt. Instead of a few bulbous, large nugs that push outwards at odd angles, you’ll have a nice, rounded cylinder.
- Better burn – regardless of whether you roll a joint or pack a bowl, grinders can increase the efficiency of your weed. Breaking weed up into smaller pieces increases the total surface area of your flower. A higher total surface area means that your weed will burn better, hitting harder. It will also keep your joints from canoeing.
- Kief catch – 4-Piece Metal Grinders have one huge advantage over other types of grinders: a kief catch. This ingenious contraption collects trichome crystals, allowing them to fall through a metal mesh filter as you grind your weed. Since trichomes have the most THC out of any part of a weed plant, smoking kief will get you much higher than smoking flower. It takes a while, but eventually the kief in your grinder will accumulate. You can either smoke kief by itself or compress it into medallions of hash.
Helpful Usage Tips
If you’re unfamiliar with how to use a 4-Piece Metal Grinder, here are some tips to make sure you’re getting the most out of your gadget.
- Don’t overfill your grinder – if you put in too much weed, grinding gets difficult.
- Always open facing up – otherwise, your weed (and kief!) may fall out.
- Only use your grinder for flower – don’t use it for hash or any other kind of extract.